-Enjoy adventures in Bhotekosi, Bandipur and Pokhara.
-Visit local organization SASANE and learn about its activities against human trafficking, interact and listen to their inspiring stories.
-Get involved in the cooking Momo at SASANE.
-Explore major tourist attractions of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
-Interact with the local people and see the Nepali lifestyle during your tour and hike.
-Panoramic Mountain view
– Visit to Nepal’s cultural and historical sites listed in UNESCO World Heritage Sites
– Learn to make MOMO and know more about SASANE and the story of Sisterhood of Survivors.
– Helicopter Ride to Everest Base camp, 5364m (highest altitude base camp)
– Enter Sagarmatha National Park.
– Rare & Common flora & fauna.
– Snow-capped mountains and landscapes.
– Get a chance to observe the world’s highest peak Mt. Everest closely.
– Acclimatization trek from Lukla (2840m)-Phakding(2610m)-Namche(3440m)